Wednesday, September 16, 2009

React

There are times when you're not sure how to react.
If you should be scared, upset, lost.. accepting. 
Time where you feel like something has happened before.
Time where you feel like they couldn't be true. 
But what about those true times? 
The ones you can't get yourself to react to.
The ones where there are no games, lies, dreams. 
Only facts. 
You feel like you should be scared.
Yet, you feel nothing. 
Others are scared, upset, lost.. but then you..
You just accept it.

How do you react to bad news, times.. you never thought would happen to you?
You say to yourself.. "it's okay, they aren't certain yet.." but something still feels wrong. 
It's almost as if you know the ending to this news. 
You know the final step. 

What happens when you don't react? 
When you don't feel scared, upset or lost like the others. 
Still you feel like you know the end.. 
..But you can never know or see whats in between.
What happens from now to the end. 
How come we can't see the next step?

This is how I'm feeling at the moment. I Found out something today.. I'm hoping, or .. I'm wishing I could understand or react to it. But, I just don't know how. Can't get myself to.


1 comment:

  1. that s a beautiful post. maybe u ll know how to react later on.

    ReplyDelete